6.01.2008

Mysteries of the Universe: 1


During a family walk in town this weekend, Erik calmly noted, "Hey look, buns."

And there they were, next to a tree trunk on the burm: Buns. It was an assortment of the hamburger and hotdog varities, some still in tact, some split apart.

Who placed them there? Why were they rejected? Were they going to be retrieved later? If so, by whom?

So many questions, so few answers. Okay, no answers. Thus begins my "Mysteries of the Universe" series, which will document questionables and curiosities as they arise, when I have my camera on my person.

Feel free to post theories about the buns. They haunt me still.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Feeding the birds? I'm not sure, but my neighbor growing up did that all the time.

Beam: Photo a Day said...

I thought of that too, but seriously, it's like a baker's dozen of buns. Can you imagine a squirrel or bird carrying away half a hot dog bun in its mouth? I guess that would be a better picture...