11.20.2008

Only for the lucky and the strong


This is a partial role of vintage wallpaper I scored at St. Vinny's last week that smells like old lady house and was without a doubt used to plaster the walls of an old lady bathroom in, like, 1976. And I love it.

It didn't come across well in the photo but the background is actually a slightly metallic champagne color and the roses are red velvet, the full bloom ones being about six inches in diameter. It was $1. Can you imagine?

I like to make my own cards from images torn from old books so I was thinking I may use it for Christmas cards, or gift tags. I really want to spread the wealth on this one. Any suggested uses would be very much appreciated, friends.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Use it as a blotter on your brand new desk! Or line your kitchen cabinets with it. Or...decoupage the Beam Punch bowl with it. I vote for the last one.

Dust Society said...

or better yet a christmas card to your sister!! thanks!