12.18.2008

Most. Mature. Photographer. Ever.


This is a select excerpt from the "CLASSROOM BUILDING" sign on my campus. I was waiting to meet a student who never showed so I was feeling a bit snarky.

It also reminds me of a friend from college, whom I was constantly (and correctly) accusing of being "sassy." Then when a store called "Four Seasons" in my third-rate hometown mall went out of business and left its sign behind, I stole the letters S-A-S-S and gave them to my friend, who hung them on her dorm room wall with some degree of pride.

If anyone wants a wall-sized enlargement of this photo I will totally do that for you at cost.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am staring at those very "SASS" letters now. They hang in my family bedroom in MA, at the foot of the bed...so I can wake up Sassy.